(832) 594-1265 Katy and I'll aid you to understand all the expenses and identify any inaccuracies.
(832) 594-1265 There are certain typical fees related to closing the sale of a house. These expenses are often split between the buyer and seller, as instructed in the sales contract. Many are universal, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Texas to help guide you through the transaction.
Costs pertaining to your mortgage to be paid at closing
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
At closing, the following taxes are usually collected (Details)
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
At closing, these fees are often due (Details)
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we get through the details of your sale, I'll not only work to get the highest sales price, but I'll also campaign for lower closing costs. And once we've arrived at an agreement, I'll explain in detail the closing costs so you know exactly where your money is going.
When buying a house in Fort Bend County, you will receive a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's previous experience and is required to be within an appropriate range so you're not surprised when you show up at the closing appointment. I'll be happy to review the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem unusual.
Got a Question?
Do you have a question? We can help. Simply fill out the form below and we'll contact you with the answer, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.