(832) 594-1265 Katy and I'll aid you to be aware of all the costs and identify any mistakes.
(832) 594-1265 There are certain basic fees related to closing the sale of a house. These fees are often split between the buyer and seller, as directed in the sales contract. Many are universal, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Texas to help show you through the transaction.
Closing costs that are tied to financing
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
At closing, the following taxes are usually paid (Details)
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
Insurance fees due at closing (Details)
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we get through the details of your transaction, not only will I work to get the very best sales price, but I'll also push for lower closing costs. And once we've arrived at an agreement, I'll describe in detail the closing costs so you know exactly where your money is going.
If you are purchasing a property in Fort Bend County, you will be given a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's prior experience and is required to be within a reasonable range so you're not shocked when you come to closing time. I'll be glad to review the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates in question.
Got a Question?
Do you have a question? We can help. Simply fill out the form below and we'll contact you with the answer, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.