(832) 594-1265 Katy and I'll assist you to understand all the fees and call attention to any inaccuracies.
(832) 594-1265 There are certain ordinary expenses related to closing the sale of a house. These expenses are commonly split between the buyer and seller, as spelled out in the sales contract. Many are customary, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Texas to help guide you through the process.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we get through the details of your sale, not only will I work to get the very best sales price, but I'll also advocate for reduced closing costs. And once we've come to an agreement, I'll give a detailed list of the closing costs so you know exactly what you're paying for.
When buying real estate in Fort Bend County, you'll receive a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's prior experience and is required to be within a reasonable range so you're not startled when you arrive at the closing table. I'll be happy to look through the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that appear to be out of the ordinary.
Got a Question?
Do you have a question? We can help. Simply fill out the form below and we'll contact you with the answer, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.